Wednesday 13 January 2010

How many Spinning Wheels are too Many?


Been watching a couple of auctions on ebay over the last few days - spinning wheels of course! - and wondering whether to bid or not.. Well how many spinning wheels does a girl need? Mr S thinks one, well he would wouldn't he? My lovely Joy does the job, folds away tidily, is easy to transport to workshops etc - but it doesn't look like the sort of thing people imagine when you tell them that you spin. What I want, what I really really want is a Ashford Traditional. I have even worked out where I could put it (space in a bungalow is limited especially if you and your partner are horders)

So to bid or not to bid, that is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails