Thursday 11 February 2010

By George she's got it.......

What? Achieved one of my primary objectives that's what!! When I went for my first spinning workshop one of the questions was 'What would you be able to do?' I was really into shawls at the time and said I wanted to spin my own yarn thin enough for a lightweight shawl - I HAVE FINALLY ACHEIVED THIS AIM.......












This yarn in this skein is just slightly thicker than 2ply and thinner than 3ply - so suitable for a shawl - eureka she's done it.....












Chuffed doesn't describe how I feel, and the next third of the roving is spinning up just the same - no thick and thin bits, just a lovely even yarn.......... I would be strutting if I could. So having helped Mr S move the logs from the drive to the log pile in the garden I feel that I diserve an afternoon SPINNING..

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails