Saturday 17 April 2010

Drop Spindles

Been a really frantic week, the Spinning Weal on Monday evening and on Wednesday helped a friend to buy a new car, had one of my heads on Thursday that ran into Friday - so not much spinning done. Although I have been having a fun time making drop spindles, stitch markers and beads!



Also trying to get enough fibre together so that I will have enough to keep the habit satisfied on our travels through the United Kingdom - would be awlful to get to Loch Ness and have nothing to spin.........

2 comments:

  1. I love these square spindles, Sarah introduced them to me and they have opened up a whole new world of control !! Love the way you have decorated yours.

    Sorry to hear about your head, I am sure the holiday will do you a lot of good (as long as you have enough fibre that is !!! - I agree it would be bad if you ran out)

    Best wishes Shani

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spindles look fun! You weren't watching the patterns whilst testing them???? It could have started your headache off! I am sure you would find a few sources of wool in Scotland, but better to be preparedJ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails