Saturday 26 June 2010

Exhausted

Thursday and Friday were two of the most exhausting days for a long time. We drove north in the new car to collect our new (to us) caravan. Not that tiring physically, but mentally exhausting. Even though we have had the latest technology fitted to the caravan, designed to prevent 'snaking', every time there was the slightest movement I had a mental picture of the old car rolling. I even tried knitting to concentrate my mind, but fear is stronger. Still my Wimbledon Shawl is growing slowly I have now only one row of nupps to go and then it is just short row shaping.....



1 comment:

  1. Well done! You are much braver than me. I have never driven a car towing a caravan and do not intend to!!! So I admire your guts. And you got some knitting done in the process. All in all a fab acheivement.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails