Wednesday 7 July 2010

Tour de Fleece - Day 4

Yesterday was the third stage and again was a day of crashes for the riders. The first three stages have been particularly challenging something that I can't say for my spinning challenge - 600 grams in 21 days (less 2 rest days). This equates to 31 grams of fibre each day and this for someone who often spins at least 50+ in an afternoon.


















Thinking that I should really challenge myself not set comfortable targets which are totally achievable with little effort on my part - perhaps I should include knitting a bag with the spun yarn in the tour de fleece challenge.............


Continuing on this theme I am finding warping up my new loom a real challenge - will be on my third attempt after Mr S has completed the stand!

1 comment:

  1. I would say enjoy the journey rather production spin... I am on a mission to clear a stash pile, but found myself slowing down completely last night to revel in some wensleydale I had "discovered"...
    Adorable colours though....
    Best wishes
    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails