Wednesday 1 June 2011

Can a girl have too many spindles?

I thought that I deserved a little reward (not sure why but I am postive that I am in need of a little something) and because I have been spindle spinning quite a lot lately and because I had the misfortune to break the shaft on my beautiful oak burr spindle I have treated myself to two, yes two new ones.
One is in pippy yew and the other a bog oak turkish spindle both are from the wood emporium - I just love wood - and a girl can't have too many. I would like a fancy resin spindle but I have yet to see one that I really love to bits.
It is also a bit of a buck me up - I feel that I have lost my mojo lately - finding it really hard to get down to writing anything - so I have set a deadline July 29th and if things don't improve I shall have to make a big decision....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails