Wednesday 11 January 2012

What a difference one pill makes

Lost yesterday completely - just because I totally forgot to take my Tramadol on Monday night! My excuse is that because we had been to the Spinning Weal in the evening our usual bedtime routine was upset! Woke up feeling at death's door and had no idea why until I came to take the morning dose - certainly know what it must be like to need a fix, but at least mine are prescription drugs and I have a plentiful supply............. I suppose it does show me what my life would be like without them - non-existent!

Just about beginning to feel human again this morning, but we have had to change our plans for a day out today - so I will spend the day on the sofa, still this means that I shall finish my first shawl of 2012 by this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails