Tuesday 28 May 2013

Good things come to those who wait, and wait and wait........

Finally after nearly two weeks my Bliss Wheel has arrived! 

Here is the box


Beautifully packed - just love the tube for the bobbins - and it comes with a screwdriver for you to assemble the wheel with...


These are all the bits and bobs laid out and ready to go....


The main parts go together very simply - this in about 10mins into the assembly and just the treadle and spindle to go..


This is my contribution to the process - adding the hooks!


Viola - the completed wheel ready to go................ and here is the first singles I have spun on the Bliss!  All in less than an hour............



The best thing so far - I can spin from my wheelchair! So that's a big plus!!




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely wheel! I am so impressed that you got it all together. I would have been quite faint at the sight of all those doo-dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty easy to put together, very good instructions with lots of pictures - so another plus for the wheel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails